5 am – 6 am
1. This is where I drive, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5am- the UFC gym. I only have time for cardio, so I run. I don’t eat breakfast first, because that would require me waking up even earlier.
2. I remember when iPads came out, I was like “Who seriously needs to carry something like that around with them all the time? Disconnect yourself.” Yeah, well, that person is now me. During my morning runs, I take the time to check e-mail, catch up on my blogs, etc. This seriously decreases my speed but it’s only temporary so whatever.
3. FUN FACT: my feet are humongous. I wear size 11, which makes shopping for shoes a whole ordeal. And I like to try my running shoes on before I buy them, which usually places online shopping out of the question. These shoes are ooooold….. with prolly over 500 miles on them.
4. When I leave the gym around 6, the sun is pretty much up. That’s a picture of the wall outside the gym. It is located in the “urban art district,” which is pretty cool. I hope to photograph and share it on this blog in my post-bar exam life.
6 am – 8 am
5. When I get home from the gym, I walk in the door to a smiley, just-fed baby. I shower up while my iPad is playing Bar Review lectures.
6. When I get out of the shower, I put a fresh gym outfit on. Then, I scoop up Eva from her nap nanny and put her on her baby gym for some tummy time.
7. I wash the dishes and sterilize the bottles in boiling water. My mother instilled a healthy distrust of microwaves in me (with all the waves and what not). To this day she does not own a microwave . I still use one, but not when I don’t have to.
8. While I’m boiling the bottles I make breakfast. Normally I eat eggs with some oatmeal or fruit. If I’m lucky I’ll enjoy some fresh strawberries (although not likely because they are usually SO expensive in Hawaii and not as delicious as Cali or TX.)
8 am – 10 am
10 am – 6 pm