1. Deadlifts 4 sets- 2 heavy/low rep (8-10), 2 light/high rep (15-20)
2. Squats 4 sets – 2 heavy/low rep (8-10), 2 light/high rep (15-20) ASS TO GRASS!
3. 3 SUPERSETS (alternating legs): Split Squat (10 reps), Donkey Kicks (30 reps)
*Let me clarify… This is what one complete superset will look like: one set of stationary lunges with your left leg forward, followed by one set of donkey kicks with your left leg in the air, followed by one set of lunges with your right foot forward, ending with one set of donkey kicks with your right leg in the air.
4. 4 SUPERSETS: swiss ball hamstring curl (15 reps), Frog Legs (30 reps)
5. 20-40 minutes- Incline Cardio
Basically, I want you to go at least 2 miles at an incline. If you’re running, don’t let the incline drop below 5% (higher is okay, though). If you’re walking, don’t let the incline drop below 10%.