On Monday morning we finally arrived in Virginia…
We were greeted by lots of snow and ice. Thankfully, it’s all gone now, but we’re expecting more tomorrow. Happy Spring, I guess? Haha. Other than that, we’re really happy with our new home. Like I’ve said a million times this week, we’re just really busy settling in. Here’s what it has looked like…
This week we had TWO DAYS that were sunny and warm enough for some outside time, which we were very grateful for. It has been very difficult for us to get used to the cold weather. I took Eva to the park and let her release days of pent-up energy.
Video of the Week:
1. I love watching Evita interacting with her toys.
2. Eva asking for Chapstick. I missed what prompted me to record the video… her trying to say the word on her own was pretty funny.
3. Eva actually kept those sunglasses on almost the entire time we were at the park!
4. I managed to catch Eva sing herself to sleep. I wasn’t even watching where I was recording. I just turned my video on and pointed to the backseat hoping for the best. Score!
5. The crazy bath scene I shared on Instagram a couple of days ago.
3/21/14 – The highlight of my week was getting back to the gym. I was so afraid that after a week of no running I wouldn’t be able to do my three miles again. It’s always exponentially more difficult to get back into a routine when you’re pregnant. But it turns out, I still got it. 🙂 Thankfully. Other than that, I’m looking forward to my first prenatal appointment here on Monday. It’s not a checkup or anything like that; I’m just meeting with the head of the OB department so they can get me set up.