1. Wreck This Journal Everywhere $7 – In case you haven’t heard of the original Wreck This Journal, it’s a journal filled with a lot of different fun prompts that require things like doodling images, taping objects to the pages, etc. This version is the travel edition. It’s smaller and allows you to carry it with you wherever you go. You could send this to your BFF and have them send it back completed (which would make for a pretty entertaining evening with a glass of wine), or you can send it to them and have them wait until you’re reunited so that you can do it together.
2. “Prinstagram” Custom Magnets $14- This website allows you to create different things from your own personal Instagram pictures. How awesome would it be to go through your account and find 10 different pictures of you with your BFF, make them into magnets, and send them over? They can think of you every time they open their fridge.
3. Scratch Off World Map Poster $20- If you met your BFF in one place and you now live in different places, chances are your BFF is always on the move. If so, you can get them this awesome scratch off travel map. If you and your BFF also happen to be travel buddies, you can create one just for the places you’ve visited together.
4. A framed picture of the two of you with a map of where you met. $37- Can you tell I love maps? Well I also love pictures, so this gift would be pretty epic.
5. Partners in Crime Bangle by Kate Spade $58- If jewelry is more of your BFF’s thing, this “Partners in Crime” bangle is super cute. And she’ll have something to wear to remind her of you on those days when she misses you most. It comes in both silver and gold.
6. FuijiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera $70- This camera takes and prints pictures instantly! It’s super fun for parties, nature walks, etc. You can tell your BFF to send you a few pictures to put on your fridge!
7. HP Stream 7 Signature Edition Tablet $99- If you want to be the most super amazing BFF ever, you can always give the ultimate gift- a TABLET! And yes, you read that right… it’s only $99! The Microsoft Store is offering the tablet at this price BEFORE Black Friday and through the holidays while supplies last. That means you can get started on your holiday shopping NOW and save both time and money during the holiday shopping crunch time later.
This is the perfect gift for your long-distance BFF for plenty of reasons… the most important being that it’s the perfect platform for Skype sessions. It is fast and lightweight and includes 60 monthly Skype world minutes, which means you can keep in touch with your BFF even when they are galavanting around the world.
You can also have Netflix dates with your BFF on the HP Stream 7. Oh, you’ve never had one? That’s where you stream a Netflix movie with your BFF at the exact same time. You can chat with your BFF while watching the movie, and it makes you feel a little closer even though you might be separated by hundreds of miles.
What else is awesome about the HP Stream 7? Well first of all you can run FULL Microsoft Office from it. The tablet comes with Office 365 Personal (with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and 1TB of OneDrive online storage a $69.99 value) all for FREE. Furthermore, you can plug USB devices into the HP Stream 7 (which you know you can’t do with all tablets). You can also connect your tablet to your XBox to make it easier to interact with games, stream movies, etc. Speaking of games, if your BFF has any kids (or is a kid at heart), the HP Stream makes it easy to play on the go. It’s pretty amazing that you can get the quality and power of Windows for only $99. Click here to read more about the HP Stream 7.
Do you have a long-distance BFF? What are you planning on getting them this year? Have you ever had a Netflix date? What else do you do to stay connected with them? I want to hear from you!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Microsoft.